Mika is becoming a black demon (Like Asuramaru, Gekkouin, etc) even Guren says that! But... Is only that?
We know that Mika have the seraph gen with Yuichiro (and the others in the Hyakuya Orphanage) So... he, a demon? Ah, i don't think so.
When Guren and Mahriu are taking about Mika's transformation Noya says "No, this is nothing that simple... This is... is..." and later Mahiru says that "It's finally beginnig"
Mika has a little "badum" next to him which is a HEARTBEAT noise. This is strange. Demons don't have heartbeats and neither do vampires...
...is he turning human or is something else happening? because it seems like he's being reborn in a way as a human but... makes no sence, or maybe is his seraph?
Like the title says. This is just a random shitpost
As with other anime articles, character story sections are detailed where they are illustrated with images, so an at a glance spoiler warning here.
Ya'll transparent af. locking the pages so people won't put the canon info because it doesn't suit your narrative. mika loves yuu. period. shinoa lusts for him. period. stop with the "family" narrative already, just say ya'll homophobic and go. shinoa blushes once and she has a crush and is considered a love interest but mika who has made a canon declaration of love is still considered "family"? get real. if you're gonna make a wiki then make sure to put everything down and that includes the things you don't like. so suck it up and update mika's status to "love interest" you witless clowns
I'm wondering who keep changing the page of Mika everytime someone puts Yuu as the love interest of him (in the "relatives" part) to "best friend/considers family" cuz it's not true.
The wiki suppose to bring canon info. And the love that Mika feels (or felt) for Yuu is canon.
Mika is in love with Yuichiro and don't want admit it.
The reasons of why are simple:
1. In the ch90, Mika tells Yuu "daisuki dayo", which are the same words that Mahiru says to Guren everytime she wants to tell him that she love him in a romantic way. The word "aishiteru" isnt common to use in Japan unless there is a serious relationship or a married couple.
2. When Asuramare says to Yuu, "mika loved you" he use the kanji "愛" (ai) that means "love" , it is a word that is commonly use to refer to romantic love but it can be use with in a general perspective of love too
3) In the official summary, it says;
"SUKIDE" ite kureru mikaera ga sonzai riyūdatta.
For Yuichiro, who was born with no one to ask for him and was called a demon by his parents, Mikaela, who likes him, is the reason for his existence.
(Credits to Zilch on twitter)
And gOd, do u see ur bro like that? Seriously?
Call me crazy but isnt the most common thing blush almost everytime that u are near of ur bro
Ah! I almost forget one thing, Mikayuu isnt incest.
1) They aren't blood related.
2) They were in the same orphanage like for hours, the same day that Yuu arrived to the hyakuya orphanage the apocalypse started
3) Akane had a crush on Mika (u can see it in the manga/novels of guren) and they were in the orphanage for so much more time than Yuichiro and Mikaela.
4) The "family" thing, Yuu calls everyone his family xd, is like he doesn't know another word to describe his friends or ppl that he have a good relation with
It's pretty obvious that I am a Mikayuu shipper jejej, but I don't pretend harm anyone, I'm giving my own opinion of a topic that is making me feel sick (the feelings of Mika towards Yuu).
Now, mika is turning into a black demon, I think yuu will learn his lesson. Specially, after all the things Guren's done to all of 'em-He 'betrayed' his comrades and killed many of them back in nagoya while again experimenting on seraph of the end. According to ferid, he's the one who destroyed the world.And more importanly, yuu saw THAT guren's been doing humen experimentation underground. But Still, yuu kept believing Guren. Now, guren's killed mika, who knows what yuu will do?
Believe guren or not?
(Just shared my thought)
Sorry I’m a bit silent these days. Just too much work and no time! I hear the debate is really awesome, and I DON’T approve of the whole round that was written. Because Yu IS the PROTAGONIST, I suppose that his plot can’t be left out for long. It’s my guess that at least one or two chapters later, the plot will switch back to the “romantic” relationship between Mika and Yu. Now, I can just hope that Mika’s still alive, and we’ll probably have to wait another one or two months before we get the answer. It sounds like we must be patient, and patience is needed to await what may be coming in the next chapters.
I’ve read the new chapter, (Spoiler text removed until official release) and we are fairly scared that the author (Spoiler text removed until official release). It is extremely frustrating since new chapters are only published once a MONTH!