Genbushin's weapon form is a black trident with a glowing green lines down the middle and on the the outer two tines' curved edges. When manifested, it takes the form of hollowed turtle shells.
- Anime: The shield manifestation is more metallic and shaped like the black trident Cursed Gear.
Similar to other demons in the series, not much is shown or exactly stated about its personality, other than its obedience to its master, Narumi.
Genbushin was sealed within Cursed Gear in the form of a trident. Years later, he formed a contract with Narumi and became his Gear.
Events of 2020Edit
Osaka Arc Edit
Forms and AbilitiesEdit
- Demon's Thrall: Genbushin can can enter it host's dreams and memories to create nightmares and break the host's will. This is done in order to take over his body. This ability can only be used against his host.
- Basic Form: Genbushin takes the form of a black trident with a glowing green line done the middle tine and on the the outer two tines curved edges.
- Miniature Form: A compact form of the weapon. It is easier to carry and to hide. A special ability of manifestation-type weapons.
- Shield: First seen in the anime, Genbushin can manifest a shield. This is later confirmed in the manga of chapter 60, though it appears as energy like manifestation in the form of turtle shells.
Genbushin serves as Narumi's cursed gear and is proficient enough to manifest as a physical shield. When not in use it's regular form is that of a trident.