FANDOM


  • Check THIS out. What are your thoughts on it?

      Loading editor
    • 1.  This is my favorite pairing.  I was distraught when the anime removed the subtle nuiances and expressions between these two characters and added all this weird BL subtext between Yu and Mika.

      2.  That is one damn long page.  There are some grammar errors, and the writer keeps spelling "Yuichiro" as "Yuuichiro," which drives me up a wall.

      3.  The tone of the writing comes off as a little aggressive.  When Krul saved Mika, it was because he was useful as a seraph.  She then probably kissed him because she liked him, but it was only a small bonus then.  Later on, she comes to treat him as more than an experimental subject.

      4.  Other details could be added, including how sensual drinking blood and being bitten by a vampire feel--and that these two have repeatedly engaged in such activities.  Furthermore, after Mika ran away with Yu and company, Krul is the only vampire he's mentioned in a positive life, and he's actually brought her up more than once.



      I am really looking forward to when these two are reunited.  Anyway, that's my two cents.

        Loading editor
    • The anime favor bl ship ( like what they did to yuu and shinoa’s interactions)

        Loading editor
    • Me too I wanna see MikaKrul canon

        Loading editor
    • Some here as well as Yuu & Shinoa to be Canon too.

        Loading editor
    • Shawn Roberts wrote:
      Some here as well as Yuu & Shinoa to be Canon too.

      Omg yes 

        Loading editor
    • She's his mother figure... ;__;

        Loading editor
    • Meh I personally don't ship it, I don't wish to see her get reduced to a waifu.

        Loading editor
    • I’d say she is like his mentor.

        Loading editor
    • Interesting mix of views, will add another one: Mika is a very handy agent Krul can rely on for their joint plans!

        Loading editor
    • I mean it's pretty obvious that she likes him since the beginning of the story and I wouldn't be surprised if something will soon happen between them.I have a theory that Krul saw Mika being left by Yū which made her feel even more sympathy towards him and because they were separated because of Ferid(as she was separated from Ashera because of Sika). To all people who don't ship mikakrul and see them as mother and son,here goes something for you : Krul can't be Mika's mother figure because for : 1.That would make the relationships between her,Mika,Yū and Ashera very weird.Tell me how can Krul be Mika's mother who's brother is literally the best friend of Mika's best friend?Isn't that weird? 2.If Takaya would plan on making them mother and son he wouldn't make the kissing(between if Aoi and Kureto's kiss wasn't shown then Takaya didn't even have to show them kissing,I think that one of the reasons why their kiss was ACTUALLY shown is because it was an act of love and what Kureto's kiss was an act of greed.Don't forget that Takaya is the one who explains to Yamato how should something be shown and look like,Yamato listens to him and draws what he tells her to do),the immoral pleasure(between, I think that the chapter "Taboo Krul" is actually not a metaphor for not only Krul having hand in the Seraph of the End,but it could also mean that she and Mika broke the vampire law about a vampire drinking a blood from a vampire which gives immoral pleasure),the biting shown in a romantic way(even Mika's hands were around Krul's waist when he did that){some people say that the biting is actually an euphism for making love because they were shown sweating after it}.they have so much chemistry(they both were shown the brightest among their loved ones;Mika was always smiling around Yū and so happy as Krul was with Ashera,Krul was Ashera's brightness as Mika is Yū's,they both were left by their loved ones,their family members are used by the same person,even Krul and Mika's look is bright and very similar:they both had blue eyes and light hair,they both want to save their family members,their personalities are so similar,they both don't give up on their desire;saving their family member and bringing them back,they both always appreciated what they had and were the family members who were the most mature(Mika is more mature than Yū is and Krul was the one,though younger,but more mature than her brother,they both think with their head and try to find a solution to everything,they both went through a lot of suffering,they both were without their family members,they both still have a big part of humanity left and want to become humans(what proves that is what Krul said "There is no sun...no light.It's an underground city..."(one more reason why I can't imagine her being a vampire at the end,she wants to get to the sun's light and to do that you have to become human)). The whole thing about vampires being asexual is a lie.Even in the LN The story of vampire Michaela you have a proof that Krul likes Mika,Takaya in some kind of weird way wrote something that actually confirmed my theory about Krul liking Mika( vampires aren't asexual because why would Takaya write such a thing in the first place if they are→): "And,so you share your blood with the human you took a liking to-or EVEN think you might FALL IN LOVE WITH.Granting the curse of being unable to die to the one you think you LOVE,dragging them into the same hell with you." Sounds romantic,doesn't it? Then again,Takaya mentions the curse. "Expect she would save him,no doubt.

       She was going to give him her blood and her CURSE."
      

      Usually when a writer writes such an odd thing about creatures that don't have such desires,it becomes true and it happens. By the way,have you realized that always around Krul are happening ironic love confessions such as: "I love you so much!"-Ferid "Get in MY LOVELY KRUL DEAREST."-Ky Luc Isn't it at least a bit weird?

      When such things happen around someone that is not shown that would ever fall in love or is a creature that isn't supposed having such desires,the falling in love happens.
      

      Mika and Krul have so much chemistry,way more than Yū and Shinoa or any person in this story will ever have, and everything they got though and what happened could be a sign for a development for them in the future as humans. True couples and true ships are never used for joking around.True love remains secret for people such as Ferid and is not used for joking around.For example,was ever Kureto and Aoi's love used for joking around or was thrown in their face like Guren was doing that to Shinoa ?I don't think so. I really wonder what would be Ashera's reaction when he would find out about Krul being the reason why Mika still lives and her saving him ,taking care of him,the way she turned him in a vampire,that she is the actual only reason why they reunited and I especially wonder how would he react when he would find out about their touchy and intimate moments and the kiss of "rebirth"(who knows maybe Ashera would tease Krul for thatxD) It's hard to say what is Krul exactly to Mika.But one thing is for sure:a part of his family as Ashera is also a part of Yū's family which makes them parts of the same family. Krul didn't only save Yū and Mika(more than twice),but she is actual only reason why they are together so it would be fair that Mika saves her and help her get her brother back .The thing hing that leads to the conclusion that he will make her wish true and save her brother is because she was here for him when he needed someone the most,when he was lost,and now he feels guilt and sadness for leaving her behind and not even saying "thank you".The only way he makes up for all what she had done for him is that he saves and gets her brother back to her so her and Mika would be kinda equal-1:1.Both would still owe each other,but it would be a fair exchange. again.I am hoping to see them reuniting in the next chapter:wonder what will be their reaction when they will see each other again.

        Loading editor
    • Bear in mind that Owari no Seraph is full of odd things,shock and that you can't ever expect what will actually happen.(Who knows maybe even Mika lived before one thousand years ago and met Krul,but Sika erased their memories not to remember each other or even the biggest shock ever:Sika being Krul and Ashera's biological father who left them.There are even several reasons why I think there is a possibility for that:for some reason we never got to see Krul and Ashera's father, it would explain why Ashera was the chosen one and why he called Sika Father(putting aside the vampire father thing),it would explain 's Krul's odd beauty with vampire standards(let's be honest,no matter how hot Lest Karr and Urd Geales and other vampires are,they aren't beautiful as Krul is)-Krul and Sika are literally the most beautiful characters in the whole Owari no Seraph universe, so I wouldn't be surprised if they end up related,they were shown with their mother holding hands(there is not a father,just three of them which leaves a possibility of their father abandoning them,dying,simply staying home or somewhere else or a fourth possibility)and don't forget the old thing about a Tepes being the founder of the vampire race.Tepes always were the founders of vampire race and are always supposed to be in every vampire story.A true vampire story isn't one without at least one Tepes.

        Loading editor
    • LauraTepes wrote:
      I mean it's pretty obvious that she likes him since the beginning of the story and I wouldn't be surprised if something will soon happen between them.I have a theory that Krul saw Mika being left by Yū which made her feel even more sympathy towards him and because they were separated because of Ferid(as she was separated from Ashera because of Sika).

      To all people who don't ship mikakrul and see them as mother and son,here goes something for you : Krul can't be Mika's mother figure because for : 1.That would make the relationships between her,Mika,Yū and Ashera very weird.Tell me how can Krul be Mika's mother who's brother is literally the best friend of Mika's best friend?Isn't that weird? 2.If Takaya would plan on making them mother and son he wouldn't make the kissing(between if Aoi and Kureto's kiss wasn't shown then Takaya didn't even have to show them kissing,I think that one of the reasons why their kiss was ACTUALLY shown is because it was an act of love and what Kureto's kiss was an act of greed.Don't forget that Takaya is the one who explains to Yamato how should something be shown and look like,Yamato listens to him and draws what he tells her to do),the immoral pleasure(between, I think that the chapter "Taboo Krul" is actually not a metaphor for not only Krul having hand in the Seraph of the End,but it could also mean that she and Mika broke the vampire law about a vampire drinking a blood from a vampire which gives immoral pleasure),the biting shown in a romantic way(even Mika's hands were around Krul's waist when he did that){some people say that the biting is actually an euphism for making love because they were shown sweating after it}.they have so much chemistry(they both were shown the brightest among their loved ones;Mika was always smiling around Yū and so happy as Krul was with Ashera,Krul was Ashera's brightness as Mika is Yū's,they both were left by their loved ones,their family members are used by the same person,even Krul and Mika's look is bright and very similar:they both had blue eyes and light hair,they both want to save their family members,their personalities are so similar,they both don't give up on their desire;saving their family member and bringing them back,they both always appreciated what they had and were the family members who were the most mature(Mika is more mature than Yū is and Krul was the one,though younger,but more mature than her brother,they both think with their head and try to find a solution to everything,they both went through a lot of suffering,they both were without their family members,they both still have a big part of humanity left and want to become humans(what proves that is what Krul said "There is no sun...no light.It's an underground city..."(one more reason why I can't imagine her being a vampire at the end,she wants to get to the sun's light and to do that you have to become human)). The whole thing about vampires being asexual is a lie.Even in the LN The story of vampire Michaela you have a proof that Krul likes Mika,Takaya in some kind of weird way wrote something that actually confirmed my theory about Krul liking Mika( vampires aren't asexual because why would Takaya write such a thing in the first place if they are→): "And,so you share your blood with the human you took a liking to-or EVEN think you might FALL IN LOVE WITH.Granting the curse of being unable to die to the one you think you LOVE,dragging them into the same hell with you." Sounds romantic,doesn't it? Then again,Takaya mentions the curse. "Expect she would save him,no doubt.

       She was going to give him her blood and her CURSE."
      

      Usually when a writer writes such an odd thing about creatures that don't have such desires,it becomes true and it happens. By the way,have you realized that always around Krul are happening ironic love confessions such as: "I love you so much!"-Ferid "Get in MY LOVELY KRUL DEAREST."-Ky Luc Isn't it at least a bit weird?

      When such things happen around someone that is not shown that would ever fall in love or is a creature that isn't supposed having such desires,the falling in love happens.
      

      Mika and Krul have so much chemistry,way more than Yū and Shinoa or any person in this story will ever have, and everything they got though and what happened could be a sign for a development for them in the future as humans. True couples and true ships are never used for joking around.True love remains secret for people such as Ferid and is not used for joking around.For example,was ever Kureto and Aoi's love used for joking around or was thrown in their face like Guren was doing that to Shinoa ?I don't think so. I really wonder what would be Ashera's reaction when he would find out about Krul being the reason why Mika still lives and her saving him ,taking care of him,the way she turned him in a vampire,that she is the actual only reason why they reunited and I especially wonder how would he react when he would find out about their touchy and intimate moments and the kiss of "rebirth"(who knows maybe Ashera would tease Krul for thatxD) It's hard to say what is Krul exactly to Mika.But one thing is for sure:a part of his family as Ashera is also a part of Yū's family which makes them parts of the same family. Krul didn't only save Yū and Mika(more than twice),but she is actual only reason why they are together so it would be fair that Mika saves her and help her get her brother back .The thing hing that leads to the conclusion that he will make her wish true and save her brother is because she was here for him when he needed someone the most,when he was lost,and now he feels guilt and sadness for leaving her behind and not even saying "thank you".The only way he makes up for all what she had done for him is that he saves and gets her brother back to her so her and Mika would be kinda equal-1:1.Both would still owe each other,but it would be a fair exchange. again.I am hoping to see them reuniting in the next chapter:wonder what will be their reaction when they will see each other again.

      Will add that we are told that vampires generally have no interests aside from blood, no emotions including love and that. Yet what we witness is a different picture! Mika is in support, for someone who supposedly does not having bodily functions like blood flow, or even feelings as a vampire... sure does blush a lot!

      Same with Krul, an ancient non feeling vampire queen? What we assume is not what reality is with what we can see in Krul!

        Loading editor
    • You meant that what we assume(that Krul likes Mika) isn't probably true?Sorry ,I got confused.xD

        Loading editor
    • The opposite! We are told vampires don't feel emotions like, but they do! So we could infer that Krul cannot like Mika on account of being a vampire... but she can, and she does!

      It's like out of date textbooks, the information within them does not correspond to reality. What we are told and what we can observe are different and here we have Krul trusting in Mika for a start. They are tied to something only they can know about, and of course the trust, both good ingredients to create the good kind of love.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah,I absolutely agree(I just got confused with the last sentence abovexD),I mean I ship them since all the beginning and have so many reasons why.I really am excited for the next chapter and hope to see them reuniting soon;after all Krul is on her way to Shibuya where Mika currently iss.

        Loading editor
    • Would also love for them to reunite, Krul is the only other person (other then Yu) certainly the only vampire Mika needs around him for his contentment. And what an elite team Krul allied with the squad would be so truly willing for them to rejoin.

      On Krul's feelings for Mika, essentially vampires overall are shown not caring for one another. Lacus and Rene were not concerned for Mika when he had a knife near him. Then there is the infamous example of Lucal Wesker seizing and hurling his trusted aide Esther into the aim of attacks, using him as a sacrificial meat shield despite seemingly getting along really well.

      Even with a threat incoming, yes strategically it would have made sense for Krul to use Mika to take the hit from Crowley, but instead she pulled him out of harms way. When she was caught she told Mika to run, whilst she may have thought it was too late for her, she would unhesitatingly not risk Mika joining in her fate not one bit.

      Oh yes better believe that's lovely and caring!

        Loading editor
    • This is really late but I don't think Krul has any romantic feelings for Mika and vise versa. I don't ship Mika with anyone personally and Krul is my favourite but I'm not being bias. She kissed him to TURN HIM with no romantic feelings. Mika was a CHILD!!!!! Krul is a smart and intelligent women who is 1000s of years old so there is NO romantic feelings between the two and thats a fact. She only kissed him because she had blood in her mouth and it was easier to transfer it to Mika. I see Krul as a mother figure considering her AGE. Mika is a teenager and Krul is an adult, vampire or not. Its a weird ship and again Krul is a mother figure for Mika. I'm not really into Mikayuu that much but Mika is to hooked on Yuu to think about anyone else but he does think about Krul in a positive light. You are free to ship whoever you want but either way Mika is technically a child and Krul and adult meaning its weird and not legal. I don't see any hints dropped through out the manga or anime. I doubt this ship would ever be considered canon. Ship who you want but I honestly don't like pediohilia that much 🙊Krul and Mika is definility implied as a mother, son dynamic. I'm not trying to rain down on anyones parade but Krul does use Mika as a stepping stone in a way. Also vampires don't feel any romantic feelings, or any feelings at all.

        Loading editor
    • I wouldn't begin to consider LOVE. Mika admired Krul I guess?? Honestly we haven't really seen much of what Mika thinks nor has it been implied but I still stand by my statement. I don't think its toxic but it is a bit weird. Adult x child isn't really my thing but if its yours, go ahead they are only drawings!! 🙂

        Loading editor
    • They aren't mother and son.Mika doesn't see Krul as a son and Takaya is trying to point that out.Krul never said mother,she said surrogate parent which is not the same and lol,she loves him 100%.There is no way that she isn't in love with him.If Takaya would like us to see them as mother and child he wouldn't put all those moments and chemistry between them.Between,Krul won't ever be Mika's mother because the best friend of Mika's best friend is Ashera,Krul's brother.You can't be a mother to a friend of your brother who is the best friend of her vampire child,wtf.

        Loading editor
    • LauraTepes wrote:
      They aren't mother and son.Mika doesn't see Krul as a son and Takaya is trying to point that out.Krul never said mother,she said surrogate parent which is not the same and lol,she loves him 100%.There is no way that she isn't in love with him.If Takaya would like us to see them as mother and child he wouldn't put all those moments and chemistry between them.Between,Krul won't ever be Mika's mother because the best friend of Mika's best friend is Ashera,Krul's brother.You can't be a mother to a friend of your brother who is the best friend of her vampire child,wtf.

      She is not in love with him. Krul USES him number one. She is 1000s of years older and Mika is a CHILD!!!!!!! Mika only thinks about her in a positive light, someone who helps him and gives him blood. I will repeat myself, I DON'T ship mikayuu so theres nothing bias about this statement but Mika is hooked onto Yuu and Yuu is the only person Mika cares about. Owari is a shounen and the only ship that will be canon, even that, is Yuunoa. Sorry to burst your bubble but its the truth. Let them be friends!! I don't understand why a boy and a girl can't be friends especially since romance is not implied between the two. They are considered as Mother, Son sort of canonly and by fans. I don't know what you mean by surrogate since that is when another women gives birth to a child for another couple... if your thinking ADOPTIVE mother then your right. ADOPTIVE >>MOTHER<<. Period!!

        Loading editor
    • LauraTepes wrote:
      They aren't mother and son.Mika doesn't see Krul as a son and Takaya is trying to point that out.Krul never said mother,she said surrogate parent which is not the same and lol,she loves him 100%.There is no way that she isn't in love with him.If Takaya would like us to see them as mother and child he wouldn't put all those moments and chemistry between them.Between,Krul won't ever be Mika's mother because the best friend of Mika's best friend is Ashera,Krul's brother.You can't be a mother to a friend of your brother who is the best friend of her vampire child,wtf.

      Just something quick to add, I did some research (I can't get solid proof but I might have an official article with quotes from the creator), Mika has always held romantic/ semi romantic feelings for Yuu and Yuu is the ONLY person he cares about. 

        Loading editor
    • Sanemis wrote:
      Also vampires don't feel any romantic feelings, or any feelings at all.

      Where Krul loving Mika is concerned it's this one we need to pay attention to. Yes we are all told that vampires do not have any feelings but what we are told is at odds with what we can observe. Krul does show feelings of some kind to Mika, it's not about what type of feelings, like paternal, friends, it's that the feelings are actually there when they shouldn't be.

      Means a lot for supposedly emotionless vampires like Krul and Mika to retain some human qualities like caring for someone (rather than just fully consumed with thoughts of blood). Does Krul love Mika since he's a key to getting her brother back and is a potent weapon? What's a vampire doing with feelings at all - it's maybe also about what readers can discern is happening in the story.

        Loading editor
    • S3r0-Ph1i wrote:
      Sanemis wrote:
      Also vampires don't feel any romantic feelings, or any feelings at all.
      Where Krul loving Mika is concerned it's this one we need to pay attention to. Yes we are all told that vampires do not have any feelings but what we are told is at odds with what we can observe. Krul does show feelings of some kind to Mika, it's not about what type of feelings, like paternal, friends, it's that the feelings are actually there when they shouldn't be.

      Means a lot for supposedly emotionless vampires like Krul and Mika to retain some human qualities like caring for someone (rather than just fully consumed with thoughts of blood). Does Krul love Mika since he's a key to getting her brother back and is a potent weapon? What's a vampire doing with feelings at all - it's maybe also about what readers can discern is happening in the story.

      I love Krul but she does use Mika. Shes been alive for what, thousands of years?? Shes probably had a bunch of Mikas before and now Mika holds something that SHE wants. I see you said "joint plans" but the only think Mika is focusing on is Yuu lol. Krul treats him like a slave really, and gives him her blood because he needs him for her own plans.

        Loading editor
    • Sanemis wrote:
      I love Krul but she does use Mika. Shes been alive for what, thousands of years?? Shes probably had a bunch of Mikas before and now Mika holds something that SHE wants. I see you said "joint plans" but the only think Mika is focusing on is Yuu lol. Krul treats him like a slave really, and gives him her blood because he needs him for her own plans.

      Guren was the same with Yu remember, seeing a tool to be used if anything. As it happens Guren changed as he got to know Yu and saw the human in him where before he saw an experimental weapon to be wielded.

      May be the same for Krul, so set on using Mika at first but over time it would be easy to relate to him. He's the same as her losing someone close and wanting to get them back. Mika and Krul have a connection like no other with their backgrounds, and spending time together in Sanguinem.

      With the joint plans was referring to what Krul told Mika of humans and how they were a worse threat than vampires. Mika learning that they were experimented on, to a joint plan to regain Yu (though both may have different reasons). Then Krul's plan that she whispered to Mika before he was to become a traitor to both sides if he was caught. The plan that Krul mouthed to Mika to get him to run instead of helping her when Ferid ambushed her.

      Whatever Krul's winding plan is, Mika is in on it and this is why when they rejoin one another will be such an important moment. If Mika does not trust his human squad, he does not have to play pretend anymore. He has Yu, and slave or not that's what Krul needs in a goal that involves Mika and Yu presumably.

        Loading editor
    • I still don't understand how certain people are blind and don't see that Krul,no matter what she wanted at the beginning,her plans dropped the moment she(probably)saw Mika being left by Yū and WHAT PROVES THAT is when she said "One seraph escaped and one is at the edge of death"which means that she had to see Yū ESCAPE because otherwise she couldn't say that.She said it before Ferid said that he escaped.

        Loading editor
    • if someone is interested I have plenty of theories about OnS and mikakrul so you can ask me anything you'd like:)

        Loading editor
    • I showed many people who don't even know about OnS,Mika and Krul's interactions.I asked them just by the look of their interactions,is hat mother and son?People were surprised that I even asked such a dumb thing because if people who don't even follow the story conclude that they obviously aren't mother and son and I am 100% sure that Takaya is trying to point out that they are something more.You even have the so called "vampire falling in love" said through Takaya 's point of virw thorough Ferid in the Story of vampire Mikaela.Tell me,why would Takaya mention such a thing if no one is such a situation?People wouldn't ever mention things that aren't happening to someone and everything that is said has a hidden meaning.The first thing that came to my mind is Mika and Krul.

        Loading editor
    • There I no way that Takaya didn't have them in mind while writing that. I am sorry,but it's your problem if you don't want to accept the truth because you are so obsessed with another ship.Fot example,I don't ship a lot Yū and Shinoa and in my opinion they don't have chemistry at all ,but it's pretty obvious where the story is going.About the part Mika loving Yū in a romantic way,for a moment I even thought about that,but tbh even if he is in love with him,nad the chances of that are 0.000000001%,it doesn't matter because Mika won't end up with Yū because he'll probably end up with Krul and Yū'll end up with Shinoa.

        Loading editor
    • And lol,you can't be a mother to the best friend of your brother's friend,that is just weird.It's the same if you say that you have two brother and sister,and that the sister is the "mother"of the friend of her brother's best friend.That is just creepy and odd and it can't be.

        Loading editor
    • It is a lot what people make of a series where so much is shown visually, and like you say people not familiar with the story can still pick up on things right away when they see them. That absolutely was intentional so if you wanted to there is plenty of space in the blogs area to secure insights into the the manga. It's exactly like the link to the first post, it's brilliant that people, I guess take part in the actual series is the right term, so that readers can actually see what the story may be telling us. That's helpful to understand the current story, and provide context for what may come later.

        Loading editor
    • Deleted-Forever wrote:
      Check THIS out. What are your thoughts on it?

      I see Krul x Mika like a mother-son relationship. Mika probably only likes her because she kind of saved him, and since he didn't want to drink human blood he relied on hers for a while

        Loading editor
    • Hmm while I don't see them as mother and son I do think that Krul had kind of a role where she raised Mika so it would seem odd for them to become a couple. I could see it in a way I guess, Krul has lived forever and then had suddenly a young human dependent on her so maybe theres some nuturing instincts in her that made her fond of him. After all as a vampire I don't think she can actually have children so a young vampire she turned might be the closest to it.

        Loading editor
    • Plus Mika has someone to turn to when things get tough, and Krul's presence would be very welcome right about now!

        Loading editor
    • Lol i dont know about that, no one really seems to expect Krul, she seems on her own mysterious mission connected to noya and ashera mostly. I'm excited for once poor girl finally stops running and arrives after all we've seen the sibling bond hinted for a long time - so theres anticipation to find out more!

      Idk abt romance for Krul, maybe, I wouldnt be surprised simply because while i may not see anything between her and mika, this is still an action/shounen manga so i kind of expect main guys to end up with the next single girl without a well written buildt up, thats unfortatly i think a weakness of a lot of writers (romance that is). So who knows, maybe Krul and Mika will eventually be a thing but i think for now for Krul Ashera is what comes first and foremost. We'll see what will be after, though i think before anything can spark between them there needs to be a healthier relationship between them (they need to talk). 

        Loading editor
    • It would be downright alarming if she saw Mika, but chose gaining Ashera over him, if only because Mika with Yu could certainly use some help what with the whole multiple strong demons are attacking them issue XD

      Certainly next level tension though, it keeps tricking us into thinking that Krul can arrive at anytime, but the chilling scenarios continue to pass without her potential help!

      And yes truly we need to see the dialogue between them, Mika's still carrying the plan he formed with her that required him to betray both vampires and humans. One where she was willing to let herself fall to Ferid for Mika to continue, hmmm.

        Loading editor
    • Well she wont be able to make a choice i think? After all Ashera and Yuu are basically a package deal rn, so are Yuu and Mika so she gets 3 for one xD Three chaotic guys, Krul sure has her work cut out for her.

        Loading editor
    • The question is can Krul scoop her triple prize from Guren, Mahiru AND Noya? Heck YES! XD

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.