FANDOM


  • MikaYuu and Yuunoa both have not been confirmed, and sometimes the fandom's people are just overreacting to some scenes and not objectively thinking, causing some really violent ship wars. As a MikaYuu shipper, I hummbly ask you guys of your opinion.


    I respect Yuunoa even though I'm a MikaYuu shipper, because Yuunoa may become canon at the end, and Shinoa isn't a bad person. But I ship MikaYuu because I think Mika treasures Yuu the way Shinoa does, but they have a closer bond to eachother

      Loading editor
    • To be honest, I personally cannot ship Yuu and Mika to the extent the other shippers do. For me, their relationship is purely familial: an extremely strong brotherly bond. Take Sasuke and Itachi from the Naruto franchise for example. After Sasuke found out about Itachi's deeds, he swore vengeance on the Leaf Village but after encountering his brother during the Fourth Shinobi World War, Itachi sorted out his brother, reminding him that he will always love him. I see Yuu and Mika with the same relationship here. I don't remember exactly when but I'm sure that Yuu has said that even if Mika had turned into a vampire, he will still consider him his family.

      Now, as for why I am firmly on Yuunoa is that while it is not explicitly canon both in terms of story and in terms of author statements (unless I missed something, our beloved Takaya Kagami-sensei has never confirmed whether or not they are an item), the story makes it rather hard to deny that emotions are not at work. Of course, considering the nature of the the shipped involved, Yuu being a chronic idiot on the road to being terminal (which I honestly think we can blame on the innumerable experiments done on him) and Shinoa being new to the concept entirely. When Shikama Douji overtook Shinoa in The Door to Puberty and the following chapters (previous chapters too if my memory serves correctly), he claims that Shinoa most certainly has feelings for Yuu which Shinoa denies and for me, I think this is because Shinoa doesn't exactly know the feeling of being "in love" and that is simply just her inner beast telling her that Yuu is her match.

      In essence, I am firmly on the Yuunoa ship and while I can understand the Yuukaela ship, I personally can't accept it as more than an extremely strong familial bond.

        Loading editor
    • Itachi and Sasukes and Yuus and Mikaelas relationships arent alike at all. How do you even come to that conclusion. Sasuke wanted to kill Itachi out of revenge, Yuu wants to kill vampires to renvenge Mika and his family and the moment he finds out Mika is a vampire he never for a moment had the desire to kill him the moment he recognized who Mika was, quite literally the opposite he just wants to save him. How does that comparision make any sense.

        Loading editor
    • I'm talking about the brotherly bond both share. Even if Sasuke was out for his blood, Itachi never stopped loving him. Even at the end when he fought his brother, he never stopped smiling. He sent him off with a, "Forgive me, Sasuke. This will be the final time." Considering what Itachi did just so that his brother can live, Sasuke is very lucky. When he and Sasuke teamed up against Kabuto, Itachi made sure that Sasuke knows that no matter what choice he makes, no matter what enemies he makes, no matter how deep into the shadows he sinks into, he will love him always.

      Now, in terms of Yuu and Mika, Yuu swore vengeance on the vampires for killing his beloved family. When he found out Mika was still alive, he thanked the gods (probably) and hugged Mika, making sure he knows that even if he takes on this form, he will always love him. Mika always attempts to turn away from Yuu but he refuses to let Mika go.

      Their brotherly bond is similar to Itachi and Sasuke's because it was initially forged by familial love (trapped in Sanguinem for Yuu and Mika; lived as children for Itachi and Sasuke), then melted and reforged as a bond of hate (he didn't specifically hate Mika but it is still a bond of vengeance as is Sasuke's bond with his brother after the latter committed the Uchiha Clan Downfall), and finally melted and reforged into another stronger familial bond (in both cases, their reunion following the respective parallel's deaths, Mika and Itachi).

        Loading editor
    • With Yu and Mika, nothing was ever lost, hate certainly never came into it, indeed Yu dropped his hate every vampire view immediately after finding Mika again. It's similar to Yu and Shinoa in that what they established never really changed. People may also be fond of Yu and Shinoa by default of them being the male and female leads, to the simple fact they have good chemistry as squad members, among many other reasons!

        Loading editor
    • I think these are all things that are very streched, Mika and Yuu dont have relationship like Sasuke and Itachi do, they are both equals and not fighting together to just save the other but because of the geniue wish to be together. Thats a whole other theme in there. It sounds like you really want them to be a relationship they don't even fit in. You're framing Itachi to be like Mika but then suddenly he's Yuu and Mika again, meanwhile none of them is Sasuke, the the argument is fragile through and through.

      And at the end of the day nothing rly suggest that they are anymore brotherly than Yuu with any other people that he calls family.

      Also :re OP they specifically stated don't bring up the brother argument bc honestly its just not working, they are not brothers, they dont call each other brothers, the canon doesnt frame them as brothers. Nothing suggests it. So if you don't have any other argument for Mika and Yuu not theoretically working out, I'm assuming you're out of arguments. 

      Also I think it's curious that making the argument of them being brothers (despite no evidence for that I might add, if there was that would be a different situation altogether) seems to be the only argument ppl have for Mikayuu to not happen, it's almost as if theres not platonic explanation for their interactions unless you brotherzone them. 

        Loading editor
    • Facts are also helpful as well, such as key instances where people may think the manga is hinting towards Yu and Shinoa. Panels, certain scenes, looking objectively, are we seeing a build up to anything?

        Loading editor
    • I agree with you! That would certaintly be helping and more in the sense of the intention of this thread i believe. 

      (also sorry i didnt even see your previous post i didnt mean to talk over you)

        Loading editor
    • Instances like Shinoa's feelings being real, sure they were exploited by Shikama Doji for possession purposes, yet the fact remains they are there and evidently cannot be ignored.

      (It's all good! People could be writing at similar times to one another, so adding the point in mind is practical! Once a message is posted, the Quote button can be used to expand on certain area) such as:

      Owari.no.seraph.forever wrote:
      MikaYuu and Yuunoa both have not been confirmed, and sometimes the fandom's people are just overreacting to some scenes

      With nothing confirmed by the author, going on what is being shown in the panels is all people have to look into. So it's a good practice for people to connect the dots, it may be an incomplete, or turn out to be a wrong picture as new facts come to light, but cannot go wrong with speculating so we have some awareness of what is happening in the story!

        Loading editor
    • Moral of the story:
      Yuunoa may not be canon but we can always predict it WILL be canon from context clues in the story itself.

        Loading editor
    • I mean you didnt bring up any clues but Shinoas one sided crush so, doesn't seem much of a story to me tbh.

        Loading editor
    • Well Yuunoa is not canon completely but there is a high chance for it to be canon in future but well after chapter 87 I really can't say for sure that is it will be at the very end we need to wait and see who will be with Yuu at the end but I have another question: why do you guys do care for this kind of subjects this much really? Let's suppose that Yuu will be with no one at the end ok then so what? I really don't think that these kind of things are that much important when a lot of characters are near death really

      ╮(﹀_﹀")╭

        Loading editor
    • I dont know I guess veryone would love to be right! And they ppl are right Yuunoa does have a chance, I would just expect more than one thing to be pointed out, thats all.

      And I don't think calling Yuu an idiot is much of an argument, he knows he loves Mika and his family after all. So he'd know if he loved Shinoa in a different way.

        Loading editor
    • Saying that Yuu is an idiot is the most foolish thing someone can say on his life really

      (¬_¬)

        Loading editor
    • Crimson lotus ichinose wrote: Saying that Yuu is an idiot is the most foolish thing someone can say on his life really

      (¬_¬)

      Tbf Yu has done some stupid things, but I'd say he's more naive instead of an idiot.

        Loading editor
    • Anon·chan wrote:

      Crimson lotus ichinose wrote: Saying that Yuu is an idiot is the most foolish thing someone can say on his life really

      (¬_¬)

      Tbf Yu has done some stupid things, but I'd say he's more naive instead of an idiot.

      And honestly I had never saw any stupid action of him really

      He wants to help his family and protect them with all his might is not something stupid so I really can't anything like stupid on his actions to take care of his beloved ones (sorry but Mika is only ONE of those who he wants to care and Mika is not his ONLY family to care about)

        Loading editor
    • Shinoa again seems motivated to help Yu, even against her superior officer who she has been formulating plans with against her own family. That's a deep amount of trust Shinoa has in Guren, but she is placing Yu above that.

        Loading editor
    • Let's be real here. Yu is a great guy but he's so dumb, it gets unbearable sometimes. Like in the recent chapter, Mika had to ACTUALLY TELL him, "Hey, jump backward!" before he got the idea to jump back so that they could escape from Guren's sword after he slashed Mika. Not going to lie, that's terminal idiocy. I'm sure he could've come up with the solution himself but nooooo, Mika has to yell at him before he goes "Aha! I should do this!"

        Loading editor
    • NejiHyuga2 wrote: Let's be real here. Yu is a great guy but he's so dumb, it gets unbearable sometimes. Like in the recent chapter, Mika had to ACTUALLY TELL him, "Hey, jump backward!" before he got the idea to jump back so that they could escape from Guren's sword after he slashed Mika. Not going to lie, that's terminal idiocy. I'm sure he could've come up with the solution himself but nooooo, Mika has to yell at him before he goes "Aha! I should do this!"

      He was worry for Mika and had a lot of stress you know?! ://

        Loading editor
    • I'd also say he's incredibly naive, but yeah that momtent was not even that - Yuu nearly died and was like "oh damn", then suddenly Mika was taking the hit - so I'd be too distracted for a ssecond too ^^' Not to mention that he is not usid to see Guren as an oppornent so that probably takes a hot second to adjust for him haha

        Loading editor
    • Crimson lotus ichinose wrote: He was worry for Mika and had a lot of stress you know?! ://

      Yes, I get that but dude, man, hesitating will kill you and Mika so...

        Loading editor
    • Yes that's right but he was on enough bad conditions for not can give a good decision at the end if we can call this something idiotic then Mika starting to drink Yuu's blood and getting his energy away while they needed to run away is something much more idiotic you know?!

        Loading editor
    • In the thick of a moment, especially after reeling from a colossal attack like Guren's, it is one of those things easier said than done to keep a level head. It was realistic and grounding for Yu to be distracted by being hurled, to the destruction around them, and also Mika being seriously hurt. That is all Yu's mind would be focused on, his panicking on what he and Mika should do whilst they were retreating said it all. Anyone would react similarly, it just happened that Mika had some good plans to share, and thankfully Yu could be counted on to deliver them (rather than like "no, maybe we should still try and save Guren XD )

      He does this to some extent with Shinoa as well, turning to her not because Yu is clueless, but because he trusts Shinoa, and that trust is key!

        Loading editor
    • But now with Yuu turning to a demon will his rejoin to Shinoa's squad bring good results?! I really hope that nothing bad will be happen for non of them really...


      And now I am even worry about Guren's squad whom are coming to join them, too...

      God will protect our amazing characters really hope that Kagami won't give us a massacre just like what he gave us at the end of Catastrophe

        Loading editor
    • If Shinoa is the one to bring Yu back, that might be a pointer towards the direction their connection could be heading.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not sure if it is this easy and simply really

      The last time that Shinoa stopped Yuu he was a seraph but now he is a complete demon and these are really different

      But well who knows?!! We need to wait anyway!!

        Loading editor
    • One simple reason why Yū might develop something towards her in the future is because Takaya purposely ditches his reaction when it comes to love.You can't run away or ignore something forever:)

        Loading editor
    • (his referred to Yū's reaction)

        Loading editor
    • S3r0-Ph1i wrote: If Shinoa is the one to bring Yu back, that might be a pointer towards the direction their connection could be heading.

      I am not a huge yuunoa shipper,but I see it happening.There are so many reasons why

        Loading editor
    • Shinoa is the one that might change Yū,Mika didn't change Yū at all.When you think about it carefully,I even think that Mika doesn't a fuck for what Yū says or anything.I know people that have friends and are inseparable and that they want their friends only for themselves but they don't care for what they say probably because they don't have anyone.

        Loading editor
    • Yes Mika didnt change Yuu at all hes just *looks at manga* the reason for Yuu to live. yep no fuck at all.

        Loading editor
    • LauraTepes wrote:
      Shinoa is the one that might change Yū,Mika didn't change Yū at all.When you think about it carefully,I even think that Mika doesn't a fuck for what Yū says or anything.I know people that have friends and are inseparable and that they want their friends only for themselves but they don't care for what they say probably because they don't have anyone.

      Yeah Mika totally didn't influence Yu about the importance of family. Finding out that Mika was still alive totally didn't make Yu become more open and friendly with his squad. Nope not at all. 

      BTW if Mika doesn't give a shit about what Yu has to say or anything, Yu ALSO doesn't care about what Mika says or anything. How many times has Mika gone "Yu don't do it" and Yu does it anyway? 

        Loading editor
    • 68.188.223.225 wrote:

      LauraTepes wrote:
      Shinoa is the one that might change Yū,Mika didn't change Yū at all.When you think about it carefully,I even think that Mika doesn't a fuck for what Yū says or anything.I know people that have friends and are inseparable and that they want their friends only for themselves but they don't care for what they say probably because they don't have anyone.

      Yeah Mika totally didn't influence Yu about the importance of family. Finding out that Mika was still alive totally didn't make Yu become more open and friendly with his squad. Nope not at all. 

      BTW if Mika doesn't give a shit about what Yu has to say or anything, Yu ALSO doesn't care about what Mika says or anything. How many times has Mika gone "Yu don't do it" and Yu does it anyway? 

      Yeah, totally agree.

        Loading editor
    • Yū's problem is that he doesn't have a SPECIAL PERSON IN HIS HEART.All he says is"Mika is my reason for living" and that is so false.His words don't match his actions at all.How many times he put others above Mika and how many times he didn't listen to Mika's words? Don't forget,according to Sika's words (metaphorically)Shinoa and Yū are destinied to be. Who was the one that stopped Yū from insanity?Mika????Nope.It was Shinoa.

        Loading editor
    • I find it weird, that now when Shinoa's character is only circling around her love towards Yū,that she doesn't end up with him simply because isn't the message supposed to be that the one who waits awaits someday?

        Loading editor
    • Those are reasons, people thinking they should be together because of fate, or because it is often the case that male and female leads enter a relationship in stories simply because.

        Loading editor
    • I just wanted to ask something: If someday your lover or your sister for example will tell you hey! Leave your parents and all your family members and run away with me will you do it guys?

      So sorry but if you even THINK about it at the first place you can see that Mika is NOT Yuu's ONLY family and Yuu has a LOT OF people for caring and giving them his heart

      The love in this story is something more than: oh baby come here and fuck me please!!

      Please stop closing your eyes to reality

        Loading editor
    • >The love in this story is something more than: oh baby come here and fuck me please!!

      Not going to lie, Crimson, that's frigging gay as hell.

        Loading editor
    • Pffff hahahahahaha!!! Well I needed something to make everyone completely get my mean lol😂😂😂

        Loading editor
    • Crimson lotus ichinose wrote: I just wanted to ask something: If someday your lover or your sister for example will tell you hey! Leave your parents and all your family members and run away with me will you do it guys?

      So sorry but if you even THINK about it at the first place you can see that Mika is NOT Yuu's ONLY family and Yuu has a LOT OF people for caring and giving them his heart

      The love in this story is something more than: oh baby come here and fuck me please!!

      Please stop closing your eyes to reality

      Excuse me?

        Loading editor
    • Yes like what I had expected, dirty thoughs! Well but most of the fandoms for animes are like this so I didn't surprised really lol!!

      I ask everyone here: what is the meaning of love? Is love something that end to sex and lust? For example nobody here doesn't love his/her mom or dad or family?!

      Nobody here his/her mom/dad/sister/brother doesn't love them? Your mom loves you means that she wants to have sex with you for example?

      In this story and honestly in this story we are talking about a love bigger than something that will lead to sex and lust

      Krul and Asura love each other

      Mahiru and Shinoa love each other

      Guren and his dad loved each other

      Yuu and his friends (all his friends) love each other

      But do they want have sex for example?

      Love is holy

      Love is not something only between two lover that wanna marry at the end and do the naturals after that

      Guren loves his friends in a holy way

      Ktul and Asura

      Mahiru and Shinoa

      Yuu and his friends

      And so cause this I ask you again:

      If someday your lover or for example someone dear to you will ask you to leave your family behind yourself and run with that one to another place and FORGET everything about them will you do it really?

      I am talking about this kind of love

      People says that Yuu HAVE TO do what Mika says and run with him to nowhere

      I ask you: Really? No but really?

      Mika is one of Yuu's family

      He is one his darling people he has in thid world

      Mika is not the only one who Yuu holds dear and wants to protect them

      And this is the meaning of love that ONS story is talking about

        Loading editor
    • Uh,first of all,I never thought that love in ons is a romantic type of love.Second,I don't even expect sex or anything,and I never said that I see it happening or something.This topic doesn't even match with what I was talking about yuunoa.Shinoa feels lust and only thinks about sex,but that doesn't mean that romantic love in ons when it comes to other characters is about sex.Aoi and Kureto love each other and their love isn't about sex,and especially Krul's romantic love towards Mika is not about sex because love is not sex.Lust is about sex,and love is what you feel towards someone like Krul's feelings towards Mika is something pure.

        Loading editor
    • I wasn't with you

      I was explaining this generally and to everyone so don't think that I was with you I wanted to clear my words for everyone so I could stop any misunderstanding right there so I wasn't with you don't take it to yourself

        Loading editor
    • Crimson lotus ichinose wrote: I wasn't with you

      I was explaining this generally and to everyone so don't think that I was with you I wanted to clear my words for everyone so I could stop any misunderstanding right there so I wasn't with you don't take it to yourself

      Okay,sorry.

        Loading editor
    • The feelings between Yuu and Mika are also pure uwu ... well unless Mika is sucking Yuus blood i suppose, but thats a general vampire bite thing. And I agree Yuu has a lot of people he loves but I think that Mika is still his special person that is why he said his reason to live is Mika, is his family, even among them Mika holds a special place. Even if Yuu doesn't always listen to Mika, that is because he is too greedy, but Mika also sometimes does not listen because he has other priorities. They are still special for each other. Love isn't always agreement, especially when it has to endure so many hardships.

      Kagami probably wants to make Shinoa a special person in Yuus life as well, just like he made Yuu one in Shinoas life. You can have more than one special person in your life.

        Loading editor
    • NejiHyuga2 wrote:

      Not going to lie, Crimson, that's frigging gay as hell.

      Sounds A-Okay!

      Crimson lotus ichinose wrote:

      In this story and honestly in this story we are talking about a love bigger than something that will lead to sex and lust

      Krul and Asura love each other

      Mahiru and Shinoa love each other

      Guren and his dad loved each other

      Yuu and his friends (all his friends) love each other

      An excellent point that it is the unconditional and platonic love that is impacting the character decisions in the story. Which is also insightful as to what makes them as characters.

      Meekau wrote: I think that Mika is still his special person that is why he said his reason to live is Mika, is his family, even among them Mika holds a special place...

      Kagami probably wants to make Shinoa a special person in Yuus life as well, just like he made Yuu one in Shinoas life. You can have more than one special person in your life.

      All true, not to mention that whatever the author says goes! As for when an author is not explicitly mentioning anything, it is what is being shown on paper that is important. For example Yu and Shinoa's commitment to defending one another may transcend a partnership based connection. That comes down to readers to decide how they interpret incidents.

        Loading editor
    • I think that letting ships sail would be the best thing at this point. The writer has taken some crazy turns and may just go ahead and introduce a character that ends up becoming Yuu's soulmate. I really don't want that to be the case but all I'm saying is that anything is possible. Mika and Yuu. Shinoa and Yuu. It really has nothing to do with numbers, stats, ideas, or dialogue between characters. It's what the writer desires for the story. We all just have to accept that. Right now, I've dropped everything i've got on the relationships in this series and just focused on the story since I'm really trying to understand everything that's going on. 

      I'm not going to lie, I've always been a fan on Yuunoa just because of the anime. But since the anime died, I really stopped caring.

      Things like this is actually surprisingly healthy for the community. (So long as the question is answered). 

      Honestly I think this war is 10x more hectic than the war currently going on in the series... just sayin.

        Loading editor
    • IfTheSkiesOnlyKnew wrote: I think that letting ships sail would be the best thing at this point. The writer has taken some crazy turns and may just go ahead and introduce a character that ends up becoming Yuu's soulmate. I really don't want that to be the case but all I'm saying is that anything is possible. Mika and Yuu. Shinoa and Yuu. It really has nothing to do with numbers, stats, ideas, or dialogue between characters. It's what the writer desires for the story. We all just have to accept that. Right now, I've dropped everything i've got on the relationships in this series and just focused on the story since I'm really trying to understand everything that's going on. 

      I'm not going to lie, I've always been a fan on Yuunoa just because of the anime. But since the anime died, I really stopped caring.

      Things like this is actually surprisingly healthy for the community. (So long as the question is answered). 

      Honestly I think this war is 10x more hectic than the war currently going on in the series... just sayin.

      Soooooo very true and I am completely agree with you!!!

      People should write your words with gold and care it with themselves to every where

      Like waht you said: the truth is that WHATEVER that Kagami sensei will decide we HAVE TO accept it as thos is HIS story and he can do whatever HE wants to his story

        Loading editor
    • Well I got to disagree people HAVE to accept anything that the author does if they personally think its bullshit you can't expect people to buy everything - if an audience ends up being majorly disappointed then theres a possiblity that they did mistakes as a writer as well.

      The writer isnt some godlike being unable to have flaws and making bad or questionable decisions - a minor thing like that is imo Krul currently just running for chapters - i get that she has to enter the scene at a certain point but having her just hurtle towards the battlefield forever seems like a pretty weak narrative choice on her account to me.  Writers are totally capable of ruining their own story and if they do, people don't have to buy the garbage.

      That's how it is, because they are still offering a product to consuments in the end, it would be different if they offered their story for three, but this is published in a magazine and manga, merch etc people are investing in so theres some sense of expectations there that are not unjustified. If a sudden love interest for Yuu would appear, that would be bad writing. If Yuunoa just gets together without any show of Yuu having romantic feelings for her, then thats bad writing. If Yuu and Mika suddenly would seperate and never see each other again, then that would be bad writing. And people wouldnt have to buy it or accept it.

        Loading editor
    • We don't owe the story

      Kagami is the one who Owns it as this is his story

      If he wants to kill everyone in his story just like what Hajime is doing with his story on AOT then what? This is his decision and non of our business

      Those who dislike it can leave it the answer is really this easy

        Loading editor
    • He may own the story but the audience doesnt owe him anything. People are allowed to be upset about bad writing, especially as i said as they are buying a product. If he intents to kill everyone then he better do it in a well written way, simple logic. If he does it with a bad set up then he simply shouldve done better.

        Loading editor
    • Sure people are free to like or dislike and I really don't think that he is writing anything not logically till now

      He killed everyone except Guren at the end of Catastrophe but that story had arrived to 10 millions sell after only 6 or 7 volume while the main manga had arrived to that place after 19 or 20 and it means everything despite all the tragedies

      But for example if people will be angry at the end that Yuu and Shinoa will be together at the end even if it will write in a good manner (which I believe that it will be!!) then this is their own fault that they started watching this series only for Yuu and Mika ╮( •́ω•̀)╭

        Loading editor
    • Well that has yet to be seen, so far his writing of romance has not been convincing at all. And it wouldnt be their fault either cause its the sources fault for queerbaiting in the first place.

        Loading editor
    • Aha, I laugh at the thought. Honestly there are a bunch of strange a mysterious parts written by the writter in this story so I wouldn't be surprised if something kinda just happend for no reason. You know, some storylines could be spectacular and still have a horrible romance plot. I very strongly believe that the writer could care less about the romance sub-plot. That's why I'm saying that people should stop feeling so passionate about these ships because this series isn't Domestic Girlfriend or Fruits Basket. 

      BUT, I'm not saying that you can't ship. Go ahead and do what you want. This story is meant for everyone and you should enjoy it the way you want.

        Loading editor
    • Well if a writer doesn’t care for a romance subplot or can’t write romance they just shouldn’t include it, that’s not an obligation so if they fuck up with that that’s their own fault and the readers don’t have to put up with that.

        Loading editor
    • IfTheSkiesOnlyKnew wrote:

      Things like this is actually surprisingly healthy for the community. (So long as the question is answered). 

      Yes, people sharing their views, analysing the source materials so we have the self-awareness to know fully what is going on, and making substantiated guesses as to what could occur in the story next, that sounds lovely all round!

        Loading editor
    • People who support mikayuu want Mika to go straight to hell and die because the more Mika is with Yū,the worse impact Yū has on him.His obsession with Yū really should stop someday,maybe when Mika finds his soulmate(Krul) because she is the only one that could actually change him.Mika doesn't give a fuck others expect Yū,and Krul.

        Loading editor
    • You do realize that Yuus relationship and influence is the only reason Mika is still alive? Yuu already is pretty much his soulmate already wether you like that or not. Mika is also changeing because of yuu still. Just because he's still trying to get away with him doesnt mean hes unchanging - its a response he developed bc of severe trauma he went through and yuu is doing the right thing by insisting he cant always run away - which i think Yuus not the only one who told mika that, but hes the only one Mika gave in to at least temporarily.  Also if you insist hes "obsessed" with Yuu then the same applies to Yuu being obsessed with Mika, he literally called him his reason to live on, and both like to hold physically onto each other.

      I get the feeling you just want to stop Mika and Yuu caring so intensly for each other cause it get's in the way of mikakrul in your opinion, which frankly it doesn't because theres not much mikakrul to speak of - the friendship between Yuu and Mika however is pretty much the main relationship of the story.

        Loading editor
    • Vampires are technically asexual right? Vampires don't have any emotion, so if Mika stays vampire, he will eventually lose all his human emotions.

        Loading editor
    • Meekau wrote: You do realize that Yuus relationship and influence is the only reason Mika is still alive? Yuu already is pretty much his soulmate already wether you like that or not. Mika is also changeing because of yuu still. Just because he's still trying to get away with him doesnt mean hes unchanging - its a response he developed bc of severe trauma he went through and yuu is doing the right thing by insisting he cant always run away - which i think Yuus not the only one who told mika that, but hes the only one Mika gave in to at least temporarily.  Also if you insist hes "obsessed" with Yuu then the same applies to Yuu being obsessed with Mika, he literally called him his reason to live on, and both like to hold physically onto each other.

      I get the feeling you just want to stop Mika and Yuu caring so intensly for each other cause it get's in the way of mikakrul in your opinion, which frankly it doesn't because theres not much mikakrul to speak of - the friendship between Yuu and Mika however is pretty much the main relationship of the story.

      This comment proved how mikayuu fans are oblivious.

        Loading editor
    • Most of things you said are false.I don't agree about Mika and Yū being he main friendship of the story.It's the friendship that tge story starts with,but not the main.Takaya put his focus on Ashera andYú's friendship because they were lieterally enemies.Mika and Yū wwre friends since the beginning of the story,I find their friendship very sweet,but I think that now it's really getting boring repeating Mika's obsession with Yū over and over again.Btw,what you said about Yū being obsessed with Mika is absolutely false.What did Yū do while Mika was suffering?HE SMILED.HE HAD FUN. Even if he always thought of him,he HAD FUN.On his place I wouldn't ever smile after leaving my only family left.Imagine leaving your brother behind that he dies or something.I find it extremely cruel that someone has fun after he dies. Same is with people marrying again after their husband dies(I wouldn't ever do such a thing to my beloved one because that is just so disgusting).

        Loading editor
    • You people forget that the only reason why Mika survived is because of Krul, without her treating him nicely and supporting him to find Yū he wouldn't survive.SHE is the only reason.Not Yū. There is more real evidence for mikakrul rather than for mikayuu,but I personally keep it for myself because I was the one that so long ago figured it out. You see,I am not a yuunoa shipper,but I still support yuunoa because I think that Yū needs a special person in his part.Since Mika came back,Yū doesn't give a fuck for what he says.He only does what he wants. Now when I think about it,I think that Ashera and Mika would be very good friends because they still have sanity and thet always try to warn you about stuff and bing his sanity back.

        Loading editor
    • Anyways,Mika and Yū's friendship is extremely sweet and everything,how much they care about each other and what they are willing to do for each other,but some of you can't understand that Mika sees (obviously)Yū as a friend and you don't want to acceot it,so you make up lies. Tell me,when did I make up lies about mikakrul?I just gave facts.

        Loading editor
    • Unlike most people here,I have evidence for my ship.Not only from the manga,but from other sources that are about ons.

        Loading editor
    • Mika „survived“ because of Krul but he never lived for her, she was never a reason for him to live. That was always yuu and he still wanted to die before yuu talked to him and let him bite him. So no Krul didn’t have that influence. She could force him to live but yuu is the reason Mika is actually living because they want to be together.

      I don’t need to figure out evidence for my ship because I don’t need to proof anything the manga speaks for itself I don’t need to make up stuff about it to find some connection between Mika and yuu it’s all already there. It’s canon that they are close and dear to each other and want to be together, mikakrul doesn’t have any of that.

        Loading editor
    • To be fair Laura, can you please give us the evidences you are talking about to us even in this thread or a new one?

        Loading editor
    • Crimson lotus ichinose wrote: To be fair Laura, can you please give us the evidences you are talking about to us even in this thread or a new one?

      No.

        Loading editor
    • Because I've been searching it for a very long time and I figured out a lot of things because I spent a lot of time on it.When the mikayuu fandom someday calms down,maybe I'll show and when yuunoa develops even more.I'll let you -mikayuu fans-enjoy your lies for a while until some things as my theories start becoming true.Until then I'll let you enjoy you as much as you want.
      
        Loading editor
    • Between bear in mind,the first person Yū ever needed is not Mika,it's Ashera.

        Loading editor
    • (this is evidence from the manga)

        Loading editor
    • LauraTepes wrote:

      Crimson lotus ichinose wrote: To be fair Laura, can you please give us the evidences you are talking about to us even in this thread or a new one?

      No.

      Then when you are not that brave to even share those evidence then don't expect others to belive whatever you are thinking about thanks

        Loading editor
    • LauraTepes wrote:

      Because I've been searching it for a very long time and I figured out a lot of things because I spent a lot of time on it.When the mikayuu fandom someday calms down,maybe I'll show and when yuunoa develops even more.I'll let you -mikayuu fans-enjoy your lies for a while until some things as my theories start becoming true.Until then I'll let you enjoy you as much as you want.
      

      Don't worry show them.

      No one won't stay in front of FACTS

      But remember to give us ECAXT parts of main manga, novels or Kagami sensei's direct words

        Loading editor
    • And then by that and after all of that people can discuss in better way not someone come here and say: I ship these two characters and others HAVE TO belive it

      Everyone here knows that I am a Yuunoa shipper one but I had NEVER tried to MAKE others to be AGREE with it as this is somethong what I WANT

      If you come here and force others then others will give themselves the same rights and then the Fandom will turn to something even more toxic one than what it is now.

      Cause this I say to somply give us evidence cause when you say a FACT then the mouths will be fuck up and so we can arrive to good consclusions in calmness

        Loading editor
    • Imo i dont lie I simply point out things from the manga when it comes to mika and yuu as to reasons why i believe in their relationship - if they dont become canon - im not gonna be a liar either because just because mikayuu might not be romantic in the manga doesnt mean that what i say about them is a lie. I already said that yuunoa could become canon that doesnt change Mika is yuus special person and yuu is mikas special person, they have a very unique bond which no one else has in the manga no matter if romantic like mahiru and guren or platonic like krul and ashera. the relationship between mika and yuu remains the main relationship in the manga because it drives the narrative the most - it doesnt matter if it becomes romantic or not. 

      If mikakrul becomes canon then so be it at the end of the day ill likely still have more moments and heartfelt declerations between yuu and mika to enjoy then all the other "canon" pairings will have and thats fine with me yuunoa and mikakrul might have canon but they will never have the sincerity and impact mikayuu moments have had in the story for me so whatever happens i honestly cant see myself as a looser in all this

        Loading editor
    • Great!! That was a nice explanation really!!

      That was true really: whether the ships that we want to happen will happen or not non of us are NOT losers cause we are not fighting!! Everyone has their own ideas

      Some people ships Mikayuu and others Yuunoa for example but at the same time both groups SHOULDN'T try to MAKE and FORCE others to be OF COURSE agree with them (this is something like dictatorship lol!!)

      Everyone is free to ship anyone they like really so please stop FORCING each others to be agree with you SPECIALLY when something that you are talking about is not a FACT and is only something that YOU want to happen

        Loading editor
    • LauraTepes wrote:

      Crimson lotus ichinose wrote: To be fair Laura, can you please give us the evidences you are talking about to us even in this thread or a new one?

      No.

      "I got evidence."

      "Okay, please give us it."

      "No."

      Logic.

        Loading editor
    • Wow, this thread really went to sh!t.

        Loading editor
    • We can bring the topic back into greater focus! There are some good points related to the thread, so further ones, with the details, facts and examples we have had so far seems the way forward!

        Loading editor
    • You know, this thread is supposed to be for opinions and thoughts. There's no reason any of you should be fighting. People have their own opinions and whatnot, let them have it. It's not like this decision will change your life. Unlike Democratic and Republican debates which by the way is really funny to watch. 

      What I'm trying to say is, there really is no point in arguing. Until it's made perfectly clear who comes out on top, you're just digging large holes for yourself. Just think about it, if Yuu does end up with the person you didn't want, all of that supporting information you used will just make you look even dumber than if you just gave your opinion. Bragging rights should be given to whoever is right. A huge reason why you should all step away for a while. You don't want someone coming up to you and saying "I TOLD YOU SO." Right? 

      I think what I'm saying just contradicts what I said before but... oh well. Have fun nerds :)

      P.S. If you are having issues with what I'm saying then that's a "Yuu" problem. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

        Loading editor
    • Pffft. Great pun.

      Also, can we NOT use politics as an example?

        Loading editor
    • NejiHyuga2 wrote:
      Pffft. Great pun.

      Also, can we NOT use politics as an example?

      My bad, it was the first thing that came up in my mind. 

        Loading editor
    • I think that kind of depends on the attitude of oneself participating in the discussion, especially with things we can't really predict. Or if people see it as a "shipwar" they can "win". I don't really think theres anything that can be won. I can get passionate about my stanpoint and if i turn out wrong and some stranger feels the need to rub it into my face with an "i told you so" i don't think I care a lot. Good for them. But everyone has to decide that for themselfes.

        Loading editor
    • With Yu and Shinoa both connected to Shikama Doji, they are bound by fate! Could be a reason for believing in that course of action.

        Loading editor
    • Montell Riles(me): ......

        Loading editor
    • Montell Riles(me): 😞😞😞😞💔💔💔💔

        Loading editor
    • Montell Riles(me): ......

        Loading editor
    • Montell Riles(me):💔💔💔💔💔

        Loading editor
    • Of course remove Shikama Doji from the equation and is that still the case?

        Loading editor
    • I think a great comparison for this is Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto was absolutely obsessed with Sasuke, but as a very close friend, equal to that of family. I've only watched the anime and probably won't read the manga because I'm just an anime person, but as for the anime Yu has blushed a few times when complimenting Shinoa or while she has thanked him for saving her. That may be a hint, and furthermore, I really want to emphasize this, even if you are gay, you still don't want to bang your best friends. On top of this, you surely wouldn't bang your brother. As of now, that is what is shown throughout the anime. The two are very close friends, to the extent as to see eachother as brothers. After watching more of the anime Shinoa is what causes Yu to look away from Mika. Shinoa also seems to be the final straw that throws him into his demon transformation. That's why I compare this to Naruto, because I believe that to be the same case. Frankly, Mika is also far too obsessed with Yu. To the point where I'd say he's insane.


      I'd like to edit this a bit more- I believe Mika is starting to represent Yu's past, and the things he has to let go of in order to move forward with life and take new responsibilities. I think this is shown right before Yu transforms for the first time, as Mika is trying to keep him from defending his new friends. Mika is also very territorial of Yu, which to me shows that if the relationship did become canon, it'd be pretty damn abusive. 

        Loading editor
    • A good thoughtful appraisal!

      Prwoyt wrote:
      Shinoa also seems to be the final straw that throws him into his demon transformation. 

      This was particularly key, when Yu saw Crowley attacking Shinoa, that moment seemed to fully activate the transition into a demon seraph, thing. So by all means people could regard that as a good reason!

        Loading editor
    • Montell Riles( me):💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞💔💔💔😞😞😞

        Loading editor
    • Montell Riles(me): 😞😞😞💔💔💔😞😞😞💔💔💔😞😞💔💔😞😞💔💔😞💔😞💔

        Loading editor
    • It's good! Friend, anything, it's nice Yu was concerned. Anyone would be at what must have been quite a traumatic experience of being powerless as the vampires close in all around Yu's squad.

        Loading editor
    • Montell Riles(me):💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

        Loading editor
    • Montell Riles(me):💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

        Loading editor
    • "I really want to emphasize this, even if you are gay, you still don't want to bang your best friends. " 

      Even if you are heterosexual, you still don't want to bang your friends uwu

      No I'm gonna excuse my language but do you realize how stupid that statement sounds? Also as many times stated Mika is not Yuus brother. And Yuu is just as obsessed with Mika as he is with him, so if you're going to have a go at Mika for that, you must apply the same logic to Yuu or you're just sound like a hypocrite.

      How would mikayuu be abusive judging by Mikas behaviour, Yuu literally has the upper hand pretty much all their arguments and Mika pretty much always gives in to Yuus ideas even if they are completely insane or going against his nature. Hence why they are even traveling with the squad in the first place. 

      Yuu canonly considers Mika as his reason to live, if you think he presents sth Yuu must let go of ig you want him to die. Honestly if you really want to discuss mikayuu or criticitze it I'd recommend actually reading their interactions properly.

        Loading editor
    • Shinoa also has an extra reason for being so to speak, and someone, the first person in a way to care for, in Yu. On his part it was Shinoa who helped him form connections with his squad, they help each other!

        Loading editor
    • Don't get offended,but what I am going to say now is nothing more than a fact.people who ship yuunoa(as I said before,I don't identify as a yuunoa shipper because I am not focused on it but I still support which is kinda the same as shipping it ,but still)want Yū and Mika to change and to find that special person.What do I mean by Yū,and especially Mika changing?Yū needs that SOMEONE who he doesn't have in his heart.He needs that special someone.He needs to change his attitude and start thinking about the world and how he is causing trouble to people that aren't his family ( especially vampires).Mika needs to let go of Yū.People who ship mikayuu want Mika to end up dying and loose sanity.If you really want Mika to be happy and love him so much, wouldn't you like to support something that would make him a better person and a happier person?This thing with Mika saving Yū is getting really annoying,an eternal circle of pain that won't stop until Mika doesn't find that special someone who isn't Yū-the only person who could that be is apparently Krul.The more Mika is with Yū,the more sanity he looses and his obsession with Yū will kill him someday if he doesn't stop.It's killing him physically and mentally.Have you realized that Mika was the one to change Yū,but that Yū was the one that changed Mika to bad?Yū DESTROYED the Mika we knew.Yū made Mika a worse person than he actually is.(Mika is my second favourite character I am just saying that what Yū did is not justified,he left him behind to die guys,just because Mika asked him to do so,he was supposed to do that????????????).I am sure that many people don't want Mika to die,but then why aren't you supporting something that will make him a better person and happier rather than appealing your own desires by making Mika get mentally sick?

        Loading editor
    • Mika and Yuu are already the special persons in each others hearts they just found each other very early on. And Yuu didnt make Mika worse, Mika has always had his own thoughts on things even if he went with what Yuu said, he's not a worse character for that and they most at ease when they are with each other. No one else can give they the kind of comfort (as shown in the manga so far) that they give each other. Like has Mika even smiled before he was reunited with Yuu? Really makes you think about what person you're trying to get rid off in his life. Yuu is also the reason Mika is even around Shinoas squad and has the possiblity to interact with ppl his age outside of Yuu and who are open to work with him as soon as hes comfortable with them. Thats not a bad influence and certaintly not sth Krul could provide cause she and all the vampires are ancient.

        Loading editor
    • Shinoa remained set on rescuing Yu even with building tops?! crumbling all around them, that devotion counts for a lot!

        Loading editor
    • Well one the blond girl with the ponytails is annoying in my opinion and even though I have a love for tsunderes she is not one of them. 

      I started to ship Yuunoa after the seen where Shinoa risk her safety to stop yuu when is Seraph form first appeared. It gave me a different perspective of her. 

      The ship helps me stick to the story because sometimes the manga don't be making any sense.

        Loading editor
    • Mitsuba is equally as awesome! Still, Shinoa saving everyone by stopping Yu is certainly a plus.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.