- 48. "The Making of an Angel" (天使のシクミ Tenshi no Shikumi?)
- 49. "Progenitor's Memory" (始祖のオモイデ Shiso no Omoide?)
- 50. "Brothers in Blood" (血のキョウダイ Chi no Kyōdai?)
- 51. "Crucifying the Immortal" (不死者ハリツケ Fushi-sha Haritsuke?)
- This section, or a part of it, has been transcluded from Volume 1; any changes involving it should be made there instead.
After trumpets of the apocalypse proclaim the fall of humanity, vampires arise from the shadows to rule the earth. Yūichirō wants just one thing—to get revenge by killing each and every vampire.
Ferid successfully coerces Shinoa Squad and Mika into joining him and Crowley on a field trip to Osaka. According to Ferid, the purpose of the trip is to see the truth behind the Calamity that ended the world — ground zero of the apocalypse. But not all is as it seems, as vampire nobles from across the world are also converging on Osaka.
|“||舞台は貴族が集まる大阪湾！世界崩壊前の秘密が徐々に明かされる!! (The gathering place of the Aristocrats is Osaka Bay! The secret that led to the destroyed of the World is gradually being revealed!!)||”|
–Official headline of the thirteenth volume
List of characters in order of appearance:
- Ferid Bathory (Chapter 48)
- Crowley Eusford (Chapter 48)
- Shinoa Hīragi (Chapter 48)
- Mitsuba Sangū (Chapter 48)
- Yūichirō Hyakuya (Chapter 48)
- Yoichi Saotome (Chapter 48)
- Shihō Kimizuki (Chapter 48)
- Makoto Narumi (Chapter 48)
- Mikaela Hyakuya (Chapter 48)
- Mirai Kimizuki (Chapter 48)
- Lest Karr (Chapter 48)
- Krul Tepes (Chapter 49)
- Saitō (Chapter 49)
- First Progenitor (Chapter 49)
- Asuramaru (Chapter 49)
- Urd Geales (Chapter 49)
- Lacus Welt (Chapter 50)
- René Simm (Chapter 50)
- Tomoe Saotome (Chapter 50)
- Gekkouin (Chapter 51)
- Ky Luc (Chapter 51)
- Kureto Hīragi (Chapter 51)
- Aoi Sangū (Chapter 51)
- Guren Ichinose (Chapter 51)
- Shigure Yukimi (Chapter 51)
- Mito Jūjō (Chapter 51)
- Sayuri Hanayori (Chapter 51)
- Norito Goshi (Chapter 51)
- Shinya Hīragi (Chapter 51)
|“||I'm on my way home from Shanghai. Just like when I visited Germany, when I go to new cities and countries, I can't help but think about what kinds of vampires would live there and what kind of story could be told about them.||”|
|“||Starting with this volume, more of the mystery surrounding the vampires' side of the story comes to light. How do you like it so far? I'm having a lot of fun drawing it.||”|
Volume thirteen's cover shows Kureto appearing satisfied while wielding his Cursed Gear sword, Raimeiki. Depicted in color, Kureto has near black hair and brown eyes. His navy blue Japanese Imperial Demon Army uniform that he wears also has red features, such as the interior of the cape. His weapon glows with the yellowy green electricity that Raimeiki can generate, which cackles and surges outwards more to his left. While it spreads in various directions, the lightning does not cover Kureto's face.
Appearing in the final chapter of the volume, Kureto is preparing for his coup against his father Tenri Hīragi in Shibuya. Where there is a grey wall behind Kureto, there appears to be a hole blown through it. In chapter 57 of volume 14, chains were used in the fight by Tenri, in addition to a beam emitted by Abaddon above the Fifth Trumpet.
Original content in volume thirteen
- On the second week of the Japanese weekly book sales ranking, Volume 13 ranked 3rd place.
|Volume 1 • Volume 2 • Volume 3 • Volume 4 • Volume 5 • Volume 6 • Volume 7 • Volume 8 (Drama CD) • Volume 9 • Volume 10 • Volume 11 • Volume 12 • Volume 13 • Volume 14 • Volume 15 • Volume 16 • Volume 17 • Volume 18 • Volume 19 • Volume 20 • Volume 21 • Volume 22 • Volume 23 • Volume 24 • Volume 25 • Volume 26 • Volume 27|
|Volume 1 • Volume 2 • Volume 3 • Volume 4 • Volume 5 • Volume 6 • Volume 7 • Volume 8 • Volume 9 • Volume 10 • Volume 11 • Volume 12|