- 52. "Suspicious Mansion" (怪しいヤカタ Ayashī Yakata?)
- 53. "Holy Knight's Secret" (聖騎士のヒミツ Hijiri kishi no Himitsu?)
- 54. "Sinner's Christmas" (罪人のクリスマス Tsumibito no Kurisumasu?)
- 55. "Coffins of Obsession" (執着のカンヶ Shūchaku no Kanke?)
- This section, or a part of it, has been transcluded from Volume 1; any changes involving it should be made there instead.
After trumpets of the apocalypse proclaim the fall of humanity, vampires arise from the shadows to rule the earth. Yūichirō wants just one thing—to get revenge by killing each and every vampire.
Ferid Bathory and Krul Tepes have been captured by the other vampire nobles and the members of Shinoa Squad are forced to bide their time while the two vampires are sentenced to days of exposure torture. And what better place to wait than in Ferid’s own mansion in Osaka? Meanwhile, the Demon Army is gearing up for a coup in Shibuya, but Guren has a plan of his own that involves Yūichirō.
|“||日光拷問を受けるクルルとフェリドを救うべく一行は秘密が眠るフェリドの館!! (To save Krul and Ferid, who are being tortured by the sunlight, the meeting is held at Ferid's mansion, where there are secrets!!)||”|
–Official headline of the fourteenth volume
List of characters in order of appearance:
- Ferid Bathory (Chapter 52)
- Crowley Eusford (Chapter 52)
- Yūichirō Hyakuya (Chapter 52)
- Makoto Narumi (Chapter 52)
- Shinoa Hīragi (Chapter 52)
- Mitsuba Sangū (Chapter 52)
- Shihō Kimizuki (Chapter 52)
- Mikaela Hyakuya (Chapter 52)
- Yoichi Saotome (Chapter 52)
- Akane Hyakuya (Chapter 52)
- Fuola Honte (Chapter 52)
- Ky Luc (Chapter 52)
- Urd Geales (Chapter 53)
- Lest Karr (Chapter 53)
- Shūsaku Iwasaki (Chapter 53)
- Shinya Hīragi (Chapter 54)
- Guren Ichinose (Chapter 54)
- Mito Jūjō (Chapter 54)
- Norito Goshi (Chapter 54)
- Sayuri Hanayori (Chapter 54)
- Shigure Yukimi (Chapter 54)
- Mahiru-no-Yo (Chapter 54)
- Byakkomaru (Chapter 54)
- Taichi Hyakuya (Chapter 55)
|“||Two of the biggest monthly shonen manga anthologies out there—Jump SQ and Monthly Shonen Magazine—now have Seraph of the End in them. I am in awe. Man, strange and unexpected things really can happen in life. This is so exciting!||”|
|“||Rescuing Ferid will be extraordinarily difficult. What will happen next? Expect exciting things.||”|
Volume fourteen's cover features Mahiru-no-Yo sitting on the winding trunk of a cherry blossoms tree, with who is presumed to be Guren standing to her left. Mahiru-no-Yo is contently staring ahead with her left hand held underneath her chin. Sitting cross-legged, they hold the hilt of a sword which must be resting on something for it to be positioned so. Their hair is flowing to the left of the image, with cherry blossoms petals also floating around them. Contrarily, the red ribbon around Mahiru-no-Yo is being blown to the right.
Guren is hardly visible in the scene, where the back of his head is only slightly viewable behind Mahiru-no-Yo, and he appears somewhat pale. It is lighter in the upper section of the image, with the tree trunk showing the distinctions. The background of the scenario seems to consist of further cherry blossom trees as they remain alone in this forested setting.
While Guren and Mahiru-no-Yo are involved in the chapters, such a scenario is not viewed. If it is an artistic depiction in general, it may very well be a past scene of Mahiru Hīragi, particularly with the sword she is holding which does not appear to be the Cursed Gear one that Mahiru-no-Yo can occupy.
Original content in volume fourteen
|Volume 1 • Volume 2 • Volume 3 • Volume 4 • Volume 5 • Volume 6 • Volume 7 • Volume 8 (Drama CD) • Volume 9 • Volume 10 • Volume 11 • Volume 12 • Volume 13 • Volume 14 • Volume 15 • Volume 16 • Volume 17 • Volume 18 • Volume 19 • Volume 20 • Volume 21 • Volume 22 • Volume 23 • Volume 24 • Volume 25 • Volume 26 • Volume 27|
|Volume 1 • Volume 2 • Volume 3 • Volume 4 • Volume 5 • Volume 6 • Volume 7 • Volume 8 • Volume 9 • Volume 10 • Volume 11 • Volume 12|