|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Yamato Yamamoto (山本 ヤマト Yamamoto Yamato?) is a Japanese manga artist who is notable for providing the illustrations to both the light novel and manga series, Kure-nai by Kentarō Katayama. Yamamoto is also the illustrator to the Owari no Seraph manga series.
- 9S -Nine S-, book 1–9 (light novel)
- 9S -Nine S- Memories, book 1 (light novel)
- Denpa teki na Kanojo, book 1–3 (light novel)
- Kure-nai, book 1–4 (light novel)
- Kure-nai, vol. 1–10 (manga, Jump SQ)
- Seraph of the End: Guren Ichinose: Catastrophe at Sixteen, book 1–7 (light novel)
- Yamato Yamamoto "Seraph of the End" Illustrations: The Art of Seraph (art book, Shueisha) (upcoming)
- Yamamoto's gender is left unknown.[† 1]
- Daisuke Furuya, the manga's storyboarder, had assisted Yamamoto previously for storyboards in Kure-nai.
- ↑ Despite Viz Media usually referring to Yamamoto as "Mr.", it is intentionally left unknown to the audience.